Are you aged between 18 and 26?
Do you live in the North East or the North West of England or Yorkshire and the Humber?
Are you passionate about growing your idea and developing your skills and confidence as a change maker?
Do you need help with understanding governance and budgeting?
Tell us about the issue in your community you want to change and what you’ve done so far to start that journey.
If you’re accepted onto the Programme, you will:
- Get a grant of up to £10,000, paid in instalments over a period of six months and subject to an agreed budget. This will give you the time to develop and launch your idea.
- Get a travel bursary to cover the cost of up to four weeks travel to research other community driven projects like yours. We would love you to share your learning with us. The travel can be in the UK or abroad.
- Access a supportive peer group of exceptional young people committed to creating change.
- Have a mentor and a method group to help you develop as a leader.
- Meet other social entrepreneurs who’ve created successful initiatives that drive change.
- Be introduced to other organisations who can help you after you’ve completed this programme.
- Join our Young Change Makers Alumni Network.
Watch our film, featuring the current cohort of Young Change Makers talking about their experience on the programme.
Applications will close on Monday 22nd August 2022 at 5pm.
The Young Change Makers recruitment centre will take place week commencing 26th September 2022.
Successful applicants will work with Northern Soul ahead of the Fellowship start date to finalise their plans and project budgets and talk through the programme requirements.
The six month Fellowship programme will begin in December 2022.
We will be hosting two webinars on 7th July and 18th August at noon. They will be run by our delivery partner Northern Soul and some of our current Young Change Makers.
Register your interest here